2013年9月23日星期一

21-22 sept 2013

2 days 1 night malacca trip , the very 1st time went for a trip with my boy . Thanks that u put down all ur assignments n came to malacca accompany me just because i said that 2 girls go very dangerous . 

The night walk in jonker walk , whole walk u also hold my hand and protected me well . This is the first time i really felt that im really appreciated that having such good bf in my life . 

I asked u a very stupid question , but u answered me with the ans that i really want to heard . U said u will hold my hand even in neither penang nor other places ,but if meet up ur parents , u wont until we really stable n plan for our future .  It is okay with me . I dont mind , i just dun want people throught im the third party enough . 

Thanks for everything ! 

没有评论:

发表评论